Are you feeling run down and out of energy? You might have tried drinking more water, eating better, and getting more sleep, but you still don't feel like yourself. It's not surprising that you feel this way- with the stress of everyday life it's easy to let your health fall by the wayside.
A blue sapphire necklace could be the answer to your problems. Blue sapphires are known for their healing properties and can help to restore balance and vitality to your body and mind.
What Is Sapphire Gemstone?
Sapphire has been revered as a sacred and precious gemstone throughout history. In ancient times, sapphires were believed to be powerful talismans that could bring wisdom, divine favor, and good luck.
Because of their deep blue colour, sapphires were associated with the heavens and were said to protect those who wore them from harm. Sapphires were once so rare and precious that only royalty could afford them. Today, sapphires are still considered to be very valuable gemstones and are widely used in engagement rings.
Benefits Of Sapphire
Sapphires are one of the most popular gemstones and for good reason. They are beautiful, durable, and have a wide range of benefits. Here are just a few reasons why you might want to consider wearing a sapphire crystal pendant necklace:
- The sapphire gemstone is known for its ability to release mental tension and dispel depression.
- Sapphires have been used throughout history as a talisman against evil spirits and negative energy.
- The stone is also said to bring peace, joy, and prosperity.
- Sapphires are typically worn as jewelry, but they can be used in other ways, such as in Feng Shui.
- Sapphires are said to help treat migraines and headaches, as well as improve eyesight. You can get its healing crystal necklace if you experience these issues.
- Sapphires are also thought to be beneficial for balancing the body and cooling fevers.
- They also improve mental clarity and focus. If you find yourself easily distracted or have trouble concentrating, wearing a sapphire gemstone necklace may help you out.
- Sapphires are associated with wisdom and knowledge. If you're looking to improve your mind or learn new things, wearing a sapphire may help you out.
However, there is not enough scientific evidence supporting the health benefits of this gemstone. It’s mostly spiritual and is connected to your eye and throat chakra.
Methods Of Using Sapphire Gemstone
To activate and use your sapphire gemstone, simply hold it in your hand and focus your intention on what you wish to achieve. You can also place the stone on your third eye chakra (between your eyebrows) or your heart chakra (in the center of your chest).
Ways To Use It
- You can wear a sapphire necklace, earrings, rings, or bracelet or carry it with you in your pocket.
- Sapphire can be used while meditating. When using sapphire for meditation, it is important to sit in a comfortable position and relax your mind and body. As you inhale, imagine the sapphire stone filling your body with peaceful white light. As you exhale, feel the tension and stress leaving your body.
- Sapphire can help you to focus your thoughts and energy on what you want to achieve. Set your intention and wear your sapphire gemstone throughout the day to keep your intention focused.
- You can also keep the gemstone in your house somewhere to benefit from its positive energies.
- If you are a Virgo, you can get a sapphire birthstone necklace to unlock its full potential.
Get your blue sapphire jewellery here 👇👇👇